If you feel self-conscious about your smile, then perhaps dental implants can help you! Dental implants are great for restoring lost teeth because of the long-lasting and robust effects they can have on your smile. To help you learn more about dental implants, our dentist, Dr. David McKenna with McKenna Family Dentistry in Palo Alto, California, is willing to provide you this list of dental implant basics, so you can determine if dental implants are right for you:
– Dental implants are effective for reversing and restoring several functions associated with tooth loss.
– Your jawbone will weaken over time if tooth loss has occurred. This can be reversed with dental implants.
– A complete smile thanks to dental implants can improve and boost your self-esteem.
– The relationship between your jawbone and an implant will strengthen over time to allow maximum effectiveness.
– Visit your dentist for a custom fit dental implant to correct issues associated with tooth loss.
– If your gums are destabilized, and your jawbone begins to weaken, teeth can begin to slip and move out of position. Reverse this with a dental implant.
– Missing teeth could lead to a sunken in facial structure. Reverse this effect with a dental implant.
As you can see, it is possible to restore your smile with a dental implant. If you would like to know if dental implants are right for you, or if you would like a dental checkup, please call us today at 650-321-4544 to set up a consultation with a professional member of our team. We look forward to your call and help you in any way we can.